Kingston University UK offers awards to international students totaling £200,000 every year, with international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
Eligibility: Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: three years
How to Apply: Visit link below