The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds that will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the next academic year.
Field of Study: There are no specific degree courses that candidates need to be following. However, successful candidates will need to demonstrate an interest in the areas of the Bank’s work
Eligibility: The programme is open to:
- * Students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- * Students from a Black or Mixed African or Caribbean background
- * At least 104 UCAS points
- * Household income below £50,000 (we will ask for evidence at a later stage)
- * You must be planning to start your first full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn
Number of Awardees: 3
Value of Scholarship: The programme will provide successful candidates with:
- * Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
- * Paid summer internships.
- * Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
How to Apply: Visit link below