University College London (UCL) and United World Colleges (UWC) with International Student House (ISH), have agreed to collaborate in a scheme to enable graduates of UWC, who
are financially unable to study in the UK, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at UCL. With this scheme UCL supports the aims of UWC to make education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. Two bursaries are available annually for UWC-nominated students who have firmly accepted their UCL admissions offer.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
* be a final-year IB Diploma student attending a United World College (or completed their studies in the preceding calendar year – candidates from Waterford Kamhlaba UWC only);
* apply for admission through UCAS by 15 January for a full-time undergraduate degree programme of study at UCL and firmly accept your UCL offer;
* be assessed as paying overseas tuition fees, and
* lack the financial means necessary to pursue undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
Number of Awardees: Two
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships will consist of:
* full tuition fees;
* maintenance allowance of £7,000 per year, for three years
* free accommodation
* reimbursement of Tier 4 Visa application costs;
* international economy air travel to/from the UK
Duration of Scholarship: for 3 years but can be extended to four years
How to Apply: Visit link below