King’s College London offers an award to undergraduate students entering for the next academic session; One award for entry onto ONE of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
* • BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
* • BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Eligibility: All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
1. Previous academic performance;
2. relevant experience where appropriate;
3. personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: £9,000 each year. The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
Duration of Program: 4 years
How to Apply: Visit link below