There are up to 50 merit-based scholarships available to new full-time international students on undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses at University of Brighton. Students progressing directly from the University of Brighton International College are also eligible to apply. Applications are open to students holding an offer to start their course in the next academic year.
* To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
* You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course.
* Students progressing directly from the University of Brighton International College are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
* This scholarship is not open to students that are fully sponsored.
* Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
* The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
* The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
* You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of your course only.
Duration of Scholarship: first year of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.