The University of Brunel offers scholarship awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
* Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
* Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship.
* Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May.
* Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (31st May).
* All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
Number of Awardees: 55
Value of Scholarship: £6,000 fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1 only.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.