Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enroll in the next academic year. The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- * Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- * Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- * Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- * Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- * Be fully self-funding your studies
- * Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- * the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- * a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- * a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.