The Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, worth over £2M, offers funding awards to international students across undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study.
* International applicants holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award. Students who qualify for the scholarship will be contacted to confirm their eligibility.
* Candidates who meet the conditions stated in their UCAS offer will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
* International applicants holding offers for selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award.
* To be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet, or exceed, the University’s standard requirement set for your programme. This is typically a 2:1 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country), however, some courses will require you to achieve a 2:2 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country).
* Applicants who do not meet the stated requirements will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a £2,000 award applied to the first year of study only.
* Qualifying recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
Duration of Scholarship: One time
How to Apply: Visit link below.