Newcastle University offers partial scholarship awards to encourage well-qualified graduates assessed as international for fees purposes to undertake taught postgraduate and undergraduate study. Each award is worth £3,000 for one year payable to the student’s tuition fee account. Research postgraduates and fully funded taught postgraduates are not eligible to receive these awards.
Fields of Study:
* Undergraduate – All undergraduate degrees including integrated Masters
* Masters – MA; MArch; MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes; MEd; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc
* International students from outside the EU are eligible to receive a scholarship for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
* To be considered for awards applicants must receive an offer (conditional or unconditional) for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Newcastle University London
* Eligible candidates will be assessed as part of their academic application.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £1,500 – £3,000 tuition fee awards
How to Apply: Visit link below.