Thanks to the generosity of Brunel’s alumni and supporters, the University offers 55 awards, which comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees, open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes. Scholarship holders will represent Brunel as ambassadors throughout their time at the University.
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
* Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
* Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September for the International Excellence scholarship.
* Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the deadline.
* Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date
* All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August.
Number of Awardees: 55
Value of Scholarship: £6,000 fee waiver on tuition fee.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.