Manchester Metropolitan University provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts. These scholarships are open to international students who enroll on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Eligibility: Eligible applicant:
* is an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes)
* and has been offered a place on a taught course starting in September or January
* and is not currently registered on a course at Manchester Met
* If an application is successful, applicant must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
* If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
* The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
* Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
* This scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
Value of the Program: £5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
How to Apply: Visit link below.