British Council is seeking applications for its Future Leaders Connect Programme with an aim to provide future leaders with skills and international networks which will improve their ability to make or influence policy changes, leading to long term impact on the social and economic development in their countries and beyond.
Eligibility: Participants must;
- * Be aged between 18 and 35 years old
- * Be able to speak English at IELTS level 6 or equivalent
- * Hold a valid passport valid.
- * Be based in one of the participating countries.
- * Be available to travel to the UK for 11 days
Number of Awards: Approximately 50 Participants will attend.
Duration of Program: 11 days
Value of Award: The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
How to Apply: Visit link below.