As African Leadership Institute’s (AFLI) flagship leadership development programme, the Tutu Leadership Fellowship Programme welcomes an elite group of Africa’s highest potential young leaders, representing a wide range of sectors. Offered on a part-time basis over six months, the Programme includes two 9-day Group Learning Modules with an impressive array of distinguished leaders and faculty. These are intensive interactive workshops; one at the historic Mont Fleur conference facility (South Africa), and the other split between Oxford University and London (UK).
Eligibility: AFLI emphasizes integrity, strong values and responsibility, courage and a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire. A candidate must demonstrate a commitment to Africa and to serving the greater community. We seek leaders not managers.
Only once candidates have been nominated, may they submit an application to AFLI.
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of Fellowship:
* Entry into awards
* Thought-leadership and speaking opportunities
* Advocacy opportunities
* Networking opportunities and network memberships
* Access to projects, causes and campaigns
* Collaborating with like-minded peers on projects
* Job opportunities
* Pan-African exposure
* Attendance of multi-country meetings
* Leadership of, and participation in, multi-country organizations and projects
* International exposure
* Opportunities for ongoing debate and knowledge-exchange
* Profiling in the media
* Peer to Peer accountability
* Selected as board members or trustees to high profile companies/organizations
Duration of Fellowship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.