The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September.
Eligible African Countries: Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Zambia
Fields of Study:
1. Development Economics and Public Policy
2. Social Development
3. Development Informatics
4. Management and Development
Eligibility: Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
* You are a resident citizen of Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Zambia, and have not previously studied outside Africa.
* You hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of second class honors upper division (2:1) or its international equivalent.
* You have at least three years of relevant post-graduation work experience (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work).
* You have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
You must also hold one of the following English tests:
* an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS, with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0
* Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), with a C in English
* Tanzanian National Examination, with a C in English
* General Certificate of Education (issued by the Examinations Council of Zambia), with a 6 in English.
Number of Awardees: 6
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, flights to the UK, and visas.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.