Do you want to make a difference in the development of your home country? University of Nottingham is proud to be offering full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme. Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Eligible African Countries: All countries in Africa and the Commonwealth
Fields of Study
* Faculty of Engineering,
* Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
* Faculty of Science,
* Faculty of Social Science
About Scholarship: Type: Masters
Eligibility: You can apply for the Developing Solutions scholarship if you:
* are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth
* are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
* have not already studied outside of your home country
* are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
* already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham
* Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
Number of Scholarships: 105 Developing Solutions scholarships are available: 30 x 100% tuition fee and 75 x 50% of tuition fees
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee and 50% tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: For the one year masters program
How to Apply: Visit link below.