This scholarship is open to applicants intending to study London-based MSc Nutrition for Global Health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on a one-year, full-time basis.
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
* be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank); and
* meet the School’s minimum English language requirements (as required by the School’s Admissions system) at the time a scholarship award is made; and
* have an application for study submitted (or hold an offer of admission) for MSc Nutrition for Global Health by the scholarship deadline.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: The scholarship
* tuition fees, and a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00, and
* a MSc summer project allowance of GBP 2,000.00.
Duration of Program: One year
How to Apply: Visit link below.