The International Development Department offers an exciting opportunity to undertake the MSc in International Development (Governance and State-building) with on full scholarship. Governance and state-building are of particular interest to governments, nongovernmental organizations and development agencies, as well as to a growing and vibrant academic community.
* Applicants must have a first class Honors degree, or equivalent, and be African nationals domiciled (or permanent residents) in an African country.
* Preference will be given to scholarship candidates living in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The entry requirements consist of:
* A first class Honors degree or equivalent from an approved university.
* Good written and spoken English. For those whose first language is not English, evidence of this capacity is required. Applicants should reach at least level 6.5 in the IELTS or 580 /93 for TOEFL. Please check the University website for more information on English language requirements.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship includes:
* Full tuition fee
* Air fare to and from the United Kingdom and visa
* Monthly stipend of £950 for 18 months
* Arrival allowance of £950
* The remaining six months for the internship will be funded directly to the successful candidate by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
Duration of Award: The scholarship is for two years to enable the applicant to complete the MSc and undertake a one year internship, including six-months with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
How to Apply: Visit link below.