Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa High Achievers Scholarships.
Fields of Study:
* Aerospace Computational Engineering MSc
* Computational Fluid Dynamics MSc
* Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering MSc
* Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
* Applicants must be graduates with a first class honors or upper second-class honors undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Number of Awards: Multiple
Value of Award: Scholarships providing up to 40% reduction in tuition fees.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.