Celebrating over 10 years of the Developing Solutions scholarship scheme, the University of Nottingham is proud to be working with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer full tuition fee scholarships for a global future for students from Africa, India and commonwealth countries to study for master’s degree at the university.
Eligible African Countries: All countries in Africa and the Commonwealth
Fields of Study
* Faculty of Engineering,
* Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
* Faculty of Science,
* Faculty of Social Science
Eligibility: You can apply for this scholarship if you:
* have applied for Developing Solutions scholarship. The Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship does not have a separate application form and students should apply using Developing Solutions scholarship application form. You will automatically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship if you are eligible
* are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
* have not already studied outside of your home country
* are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
* Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships: 3 scholarships
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: For the one year masters program
How to Apply: Visit link below.