Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarships worth £4,000 each towards tuition fees.
Eligible African Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
Fields of Study:
* Finance and Management MSc
* Investment Management MSc
* Management MSc
* Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
* Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
* Strategic Marketing MSc
* Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
* Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
* Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
* Applicants must be graduates with a first class honors or upper second-class honors undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.