The Science Faculty of the University of Portsmouth offers a number of scholarships for Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for one of the full-time taught Master’s postgraduate degrees listed below. The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable.
Eligible Countries: Ghana and Nigeria
Fields of Study:
* MSc Engineering Geology
* MSc Geological and Environmen
* MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
* MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
* MSc Geographical Information Systems
* MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
Nigeria: Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
Ghana: Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject. You can apply to be considered if you:
* Are fully self-funding
* Have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
* Have applied to and been offered a place on one of the eligible postgraduate degree courses.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: Full-fee scholarship for the duration of One year masters.
How to Apply: Visit link below.