WMG (formally Warwick Manufacturing Group) is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, located in the Faculty of Science. The department provides inspiring and industry relevant Masters education in fields related to Management, Technology, and Innovation. WMG is nationally and internationally renowned for collaborative R&D with global companies. WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes.
* Applicants should have applied to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
* Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record.
* For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardees’ final predicted grade.
* WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only.
* WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
* WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
* WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
* In order to maximize your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
Value and Number of Scholarships: Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
Duration of Scholarship: Fulltime
How to Apply: Visit link below.