In partnership with SUSASSF, the Department of Geography is pleased to offer a scholarship for a taught postgraduate student from Southern Africa.
Eligible Countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Field of Study: You must have applied to study on one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield:
* MA International Development
* MSc Environmental Change and International Development
* MPH International Development
* You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
* You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organization.
* This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
* Your mode of attendance must be full time.
* Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
* Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September.
* You must be a national of and permanently domiciled, in one of the countries listed above
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship offers the following support:
* A full tuition fee waiver
* Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
How to Apply: Visit link below.