University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) offers the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honor of the founder of ISH).
Eligibility: Candidates should:
* Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
* Have an offer to study a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education.
* Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
* These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.