Competitive scholarships are available to applicants from sub-Saharan Africa intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
* be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
* intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at the School; and
* confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study; and
* meet the School’s minimum English language requirements; and
* hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level, and
* hold an offer of admission for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programmes of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: Each scholarship will cover
* tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
* a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP16,750.00.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.