The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships offer an exciting opportunity of funding for students who are ordinarily resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries.
Eligible African Countries: African countries preferably residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
* MSc Environmental and Development
* MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
* MSc Public Management and Governance
* MSc Finance (full-time)
* MSc Finance and Private Equity
* MSc Risk and Finance
* MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
* MSc African Development
* MSc Law and Accounting
* MSc Economics and Management
* MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
* MSc Management and Strategy
* MSc Financial Mathematics
* MSc Economics and Philosophy
Eligibility: These scholarships are designed to provide the opportunity for students who currently do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
Number of Awardees: 3
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will provide £30,000, towards the fees for the programme and the remainder towards living costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.