The University of Sheffield offers the Merit Postgraduate Scholarships to international students who show exceptional academic potential starting a postgraduate taught master’s programme at the University in September.
Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Nigeria
Eligibility: The Masters Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. To be eligible for the Merit Postgraduate Scholarships:
* Applicants must have applied for and been offered a study place at the University of Sheffield to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
* The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the supporting statement. The final decision will be made by an academic panel.
* The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
* You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
* The scholarship will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
* The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only.
* These scholarships exclude postgraduate courses in Clinical Dentistry.
Value of Scholarship: 50% tuition fee discount
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will take one year of postgraduate study
How to Apply: Visit link below.