The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), Faculty of Environment, University of Leeds offers a fees scholarship, to provide a unique opportunity to an African student of outstanding ability, achievement and potential. The Institute offers a 50% fees scholarships, each worth £8500, to provide development opportunities to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
Field of Study: The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees
* MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
* MSc Sustainability in Transport
* MSc Transport Economics
* MSc Transport Planning
* MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
* MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
* Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a bachelors degree equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honors.
* Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree for the academic year commencing September.
* Applicants must be designated as ‘international fee status’ by the University of Leeds, and be domiciled in an African country.
Number of Awardees: Six
Value of the Program: The Institute offers a 50% fees scholarships, each worth £8500,
Duration of Program: Onetime fee reduction
How to Apply: Visit link below.