Through the generosity of the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust, three Ferguson scholarships have been established for African Students (African nationals and resident in Africa), who wish to undertake a taught masters course at SOAS. Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust offers the Ferguson Scholarships for African national at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) at University of London UK.
Field of Study
* Full-time MA African Studies
* Full-time MA International Studies and Diplomacy
* Full-time MA Social Anthropology of Development
Eligibility: Applicants should:
* Be nationals of and resident in an African country
* Hold an undergraduate degree at the first class level
* Hold an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible programmes by the scholarship deadline. Priority may be given to applicants with unconditional offers. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions as soon as possible.
* Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirement as soon as possible.
Number of Scholarship: Three (3)
Value of Scholarship: Each Scholarship covers tuition fees in full and provides a maintenance grant of £7,000. In addition, International Student’s House (ISH) provides free accommodation and a food scholarship covering 3 meals a day.
Duration of Scholarship: For one year
How to Apply: Visit link below.