Scholarship is available for a student of African nationality for Masters study in the Leeds University Business School from September. The scholarship is available for a student studying MSc Economics and MSc Economics and Finance. The award will provide fees at the University’s international rate.
Field of Study:
* MSc Economics
* MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship you must:
* Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme.
* Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
* Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
* Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
* Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Full-fee
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.