Two full scholarships are available for applicants ordinarily resident in Africa, and who are applying for the full-time MSc in African Studies.
Field of Study: African studies
Eligibility: You will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
* You are applying to start a new graduate course;
* You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
* You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
* Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
* You meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College. All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,553.
Duration of Scholarship: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
How to Apply: Visit link below.