Up to 5 Tetley and Lupton Scholarships are available for international students wishing to undertake a one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees in any Faculty.
* Applicants MUST first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
* These awards are only available to applicants who would be liable to pay academic fees at the full international fee rate;
* Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honors degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
* Applicants whose first language is not English must have already met the University’s English Language requirements by 1 February
* These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification;
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
* The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £22,000.
* Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
* There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 12 months in total full-time
How to Apply: Visit link below.