Through the generosity of the Felix Scholarship Trust, one Felix Scholarship will be available to a national from a developing country with a first class undergraduate degree to pursue a Taught Masters programme for entry in September at the University of London School of African Studies (SOAS). This scholarship is aimed primarily at candidates who are nationals of Sub-Saharan African countries living in their country of origin.
* Candidates must be nationals of a developing country and not currently be living or studying outside of their country. This scholarship is aimed primarily at candidates who are nationals of a Sub-Saharan African Country living in their Sub-Saharan African country of origin.
* Candidates must not have previously studied for one year or more outside of their country.
* Candidates must have a first class Bachelor’s degree from a University or comparable institution.
* Candidates who already hold a Master’s degree cannot apply for a Master’s degree scholarship.
* Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
* Graduates are expected to return to work in their home country.
* Candidates must have submitted a complete application for admission by the scholarship closing date of 29th January.
* Candidates must have an offer of admission by the time short listing takes place in early March.
* Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: The Felix scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees; living costs and a return air fare. This Masters scholarship is shared with International Students House, which provides free accommodation and breakfast.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.