The Beit Trust offers annually a number of Postgraduate Scholarships abroad (except an MBA) to graduates who are domiciled in and are nationals of selected African countries. Scholarships are taken up at a partner university in the United Kingdom, or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
Eligible African Countries: Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe
* All applicants except medical and veterinary doctors must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.
* Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is desirable.
* Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December and should have completed 18 months of internship and preferably a one-year rural posting in the relevant country.
* hold at least a degree of class 2.1, i.e. Merit or Distinction
Number of Scholarship: Not Specified
Value of the Program
* Fees and costs of tuition and related academic expenses
* A personal allowance
* Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return to Africa.
* Economy Class airfare to and fro
Duration of Scholarship: Duration is normally for a maximum of three years at the discretion of Trustees.
How to Apply: Visit link below.