Chevening Scholarships are awarded to individuals with strong academic backgrounds who also have demonstrable leadership potential. The scholarship offers financial support to study for a Master’s degree at any of the UK’s leading universities and the opportunity to become part of an influential global network of 44,000 alumni. These scholarships represent a significant investment from the UK government to develop the next cohort of global leaders.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have the following ready:
* Essential: Three different UK master’s course choices
* Optional: English language test results (if you’ve already met the requirements)
* Optional: UK master’s university offer (if you’ve already met the requirements)
Fields of Study: Chevening Scholarships are awarded across a wide range of fields; including politics, government, business, the media, the environment, civil society, religion, and academia in any UK University
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
* Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
* Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
* Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK
* Have at least two years’ work experience
* Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July
* Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July
Number of Scholarship: 1,500
Value of Scholarship: A full Chevening Scholarship award normally comprises:
* payment of tuition fees;
* travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only;
* an arrival allowance;
* a grant for the cost of preparation of a thesis or dissertation (if required);
* an excess baggage allowance;
* the cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only;
* a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London. It is currently £917 per month outside London and £1134 per month inside London (subject to annual review).
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply: Visit link below.