The University of the Arts London offer tuition and accommodation scholarships for students from low and middle income countries. In order to be successful for scholarship, the candidate must have applied to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges
Eligible Africa Countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon,, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the tuition and accommodation scholarships:
- * You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad
- * You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low to lower-middle income economy countries. OR
- * You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- * Your annual personal income must be £25,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- * You are willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
- Describe your background, your academic experience and how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Confirm any other sources of funding you have (or have applied for) to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
Number of Awards: 8
Value of Award: A scholarship provides a £25,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs. Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.