The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) at University of London offers SOAS masters Scholarships. There are 11 SOAS Master’s scholarships available at SOAS. Each scholarship is valued at £17,442 in total. Fees will be deducted from this amount and the remainder will be used toward maintenance.
Field of Study: Eleven scholarships, one for each of the following departments:
* School of Law
* Department of Politics & International Studies
* School of Finance & Management
* Department of Economics
* Department of Development Studies
* School of History, Religions and Philosophies
* Department of Anthropology and Sociology
* School of Arts
* Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
* Interdisciplinary Studies (Centre of Development, Environment and Policy, Centre of Gender Studies, Centre of Global Media and Communications & Centre of International Studies and Diplomacy)
* School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics
* Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honors Degree or equivalent. Students with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
* This scholarship is open to UK/EU applicants only
* Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible full-time master’s programmes at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
* Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
* The scholarship cannot be held along with any other major scholarship or studentship.
Number of Scholarships: Eleven (11)
Value of the Program: Each scholarship is valued at £17,442 in total. Fees will be deducted from this amount and the remainder will be used toward maintenance.
How to Apply: Visit link below.