As part of the its commitment to attract the very best students to join its diverse international community, the University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer the Aberdeen International Masters Scholarship. This scholarship is in the form of a £2,000 tuition fee discount and is open to self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Eligible African Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Field of Study: Courses offered at the University except (i) Petrophysics and Formation Evaluation (ii) Oil and Gas Innovation
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidate must:
* have been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme at the University of Aberdeen.
* be planning on beginning your studies in January or September.
* be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
* be a full-time international student.
* be based on the Aberdeen campus for the course of study.
* You cannot be an Aberdeen Alumni as you would then be entitled to the Aberdeen Alumni discount
* You cannot be coming via a University partnership, as it is likely a different financial arrangement would be in place.
Value of Scholarship: £2,000 tuition fee discount
Number of Awardees: Limited
Duration of Scholarship: One time
How to Apply: Visit link below.