International students from developing countries, applying for a taught postgraduate programme awarded by St George’s, as listed above, can be considered for the scholarship providing they apply by the deadline. You do not need to submit an additional application form, however, you may be asked to attend a physical or virtual interview. Successful awardees will be those who the Scholarship Committee feel will make a positive contribution to the academic environment at St George’s and achieve the highest scores.
Eligibility: To be eligible for consideration, you must:
* Apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part time, for a maximum of four years
* Not already qualified at Master’s level
* Must be self-funding. Courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible for consideration. This does not apply to applicants who are using the Postgraduate Loans scheme or Career Development Loans.
* Apply to study a taught postgraduate MSc course, full time or part time, for a maximum of four years
* Meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study
* Be offered a place on the course to start in the 2018/19 academic year
Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the scholarship. Your application will be scored based on:
* Your degree classification
* Your personal statement
* Your work experience
* Your interview
* Your references
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: A full tuition fee scholarship and maintenance grant of £17,000.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below