The University of London offers numerous Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for individuals from least developed and lower middle-income countries wishing to study a number of University of London programmes
Field of Study: Commonwealth Scholarships are available for a number of University of London programmes by distance learning:
* MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health (RVC)
* MSc Livestock Health and Production (RVC)
* MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (SAS)
* MSc Clinical Trials (LSHTM)
* MSc Demography and Health (LSHTM)
* MSc Epidemiology (LSHTM)
* MSc Infectious Disease (LSHTM)
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria for the different schools:
Royal Veterinary College:
* A total of nine scholarships for the MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health and the MSc Livestock Health and Production are available.
* You must be a national of a qualifying Commonwealth country and hold the standard entry requirements for your preferred MSc course (including any English language requirements).
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine:
* Be a citizen of, or have been granted refugee status by, an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
* Be a permanent resident of an eligible country.
* Hold an offer to study an eligible MSc course (meeting the relevant entry requirements).
* Be unable to take up this offer without financial support.
School of Advanced Study (SAS): To qualify, you must meet the entry requirements by holding an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) comparable to a UK upper second class honors degree, plus English language requirements.
Number of Awards:
* Royal Veterinary College: 9
* London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine: 10
* School of Advanced Study (SAS): 5
Value of Award:
* The awards are worth the full course fee for candidate’s chosen MSc programme
* The schools also provide academic direction for these distance-learning programmes, including online resources and annual residential teaching workshops.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.