UWE Bristol offers the Millennium Development scholarship to a bright and exceptional international student. The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Eligibility: All applicants must:
* have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
* hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
* be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
* be classed as overseas for fees purposes
* not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
* provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Number of Awardees: One for September start and one for January start
Value of Scholarship: 50% full tuition fees
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
How to Apply: Visit link below.