The Global Justice Academy through the generous support of the Binks Trust offers up to 3 partial scholarships to international students
Eligible African Countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Dem Rep), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
* These scholarships are open to anyone who receives a place for the LLM in Human Rights and commences this programme in September.
* Should lack of residency be due to refugee status, that condition will be waived if official evidence of refugee status is presented along with the application.
* This scholarship is designed to advantage those applicants who would otherwise be unable to take up a place to study at Edinburgh, and therefore applicants from disadvantaged backgrounds will be prioritized.
Selection criteria include:
* The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a first-class honors degree.
* Applicants must also be committed to returning to their home country following their graduation.
Number of Awards: There are three partial scholarships available.
Value of Award: Each scholarship is worth up to £5,000 and is payable into the student’s university fees account upon matriculation.
How to Apply: Visit link below.