Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Boustany Foundation offers MBA Scholarship to international students to study at the University of Cambridge.
* The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
* Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
* Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
* The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
Number of Scholarships: 1
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
* Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered
* Internship: Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
* Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Duration of Scholarship: One year MBA programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.