Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, four Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students from developing countries to pursue postgraduate study at the University. These scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MPhil/PhD programme or Taught Masters programme
* You must demonstrate financial need
* You must possess at least a first-class honors degree from a University or comparable institution
* You must not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
* You must not have studied outside your home country for one year or more
* Candidates are expected by the Trust to return to work in their home country following their study
* You must have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January to be considered for short listing. You should therefore apply for admission at the earliest opportunity.
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £14,005). They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home.
Duration of Scholarship: The awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.