The Clarendon Fund offers around 140 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
* Candidates applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil.
* Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and open to candidates who will be starting a new course.
* An excellent academic record is essential:
* A high first class honors degree or its equivalent or an outstanding academic record at Master’s level is necessary
* Other indicators of high academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards;
* Information on your overall position within your cohort; and publications (if applicable).
* Aptitude for the proposed course of study: This may be assessed by reviewing academic references, the research proposal, demonstrated evidence of aptitude for research, and the likelihood the scholar will contribute significantly to their field of study.
* Student motivation: This is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to their proposed course, evaluated by the personal statement and referees’ reports.
Number of Awards: Several
Value of Award: All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous grant for living expenses.
Duration of Program: Clarendon Scholarships are offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course
How to Apply: Visit link below.