Gates Cambridge Trust offers full fee postgraduate (Masters and PhD) Scholarships for outstanding International students to study any course at the University of Cambridge, UK. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
* a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
* applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
* already a student at Cambridge and want to apply for a new postgraduate course. For example, if you are studying for an MPhil you can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to do a PhD.
* already a Gates Cambridge Scholar and want to apply for a second Scholarship. You must apply by the second, international deadline and go through the same process of departmental ranking, short listing and interviewing as all other candidates.
* leadership potential
* a commitment to improving the lives of others
* a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
Number of Scholarship: Several
Value of Scholarship
* Scholarship will cover the full cost of study
* the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate
* a maintenance allowance for a single student
* one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
How to Apply: Visit link below,