The University of Edinburgh’s Global Health Governance Programme invites applications from early career researchers to attend its Symposium at the Brocher Foundation Centre.
* The Program seeks early career scholars (students, recent graduates, and post-doctoral researchers) specializing in anthropology, sociology, history, political science, and/or public health.
* You must have a demonstrated interest in the governance of health organizations and global health policy. days.
* The Program especially encourages women and scholars from non-OECD countries to apply.
* You must be able to attend all three days.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
* The Symposium is free of charge
* Catering will be covered.
* However, interested participants will have to cover their own lodging and transportation costs
Duration of Program: Three days
How to Apply: Visit link below.