Every year, Loughborough University UK offers its full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
Eligibility: The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- * Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- * Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honors Degree)
- * Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- * Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- * Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- * Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Number of Scholarships: The University will award a limited number of scholarships
Value of the Program: The scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees. Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources.
Duration of Program: Financial award will last for the full duration of the postgraduate taught degree programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.