If you are a high performing undergraduate or Master’s student and have a strong desire to undertake a PhD programme at a world class research institution, you could be selected to receive full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a PhD place at Imperial College London. The President’s PhD Scholarships aims to provide up to 50 research students with great potential the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
* Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality.
* Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
* Candidates with Master’s qualifications should have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They should also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent.
* Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
* Prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project..
Number of Awardees: up to 50
Value of Scholarship:
* Full funding for tuition fees
* A stipend of £21,000 per annum to assist with living costs
* A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
* A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Duration of Scholarship: up to 3.5 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.