One full scholarship is available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in Sub-Saharan African countries eligible for Rhodes Scholarships who are applying to a full-time DPhil course at the University. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University, Linacre College and the Rhodes Trust.
Eligibility: You will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
- * You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- * You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- * You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- * Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- * You meet the eligibility criteria.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: Course fees |college fees | grant for living costs of at least £14,553.
Duration of Scholarship: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
How to Apply: Visit link below.